♥ The best time to book your newborn session is within the first 14 days of life. Newborn sessions are offered in a studio setup ($80) or in your home (Lifestyle Newborn – $85) to capture daily new baby routines. Both are offered in 2 hour time slots with up to 10 images on disk and at least 25 guaranteed to choose from. These sessions are offered for 2 hours to give plenty of time for any necessary baby care, to include feeding, changing, soothing, or any other needs. Click here to book your Newborn or Lifestyle Newborn session today! Then check out some tips to prepare for your upcoming session below.
Plan for success during your upcoming Newborn Session
- Plan to arrive a few minutes early to give time to feed baby immediately before your session. Full bellies lead to successful sessions.
- Try to keep them awake a couple hours prior to your session start time.
- It is important that you’re able to stay calm and relaxed during your session. Babies pick up on the energies in the room, and this can make or break a session.
- Make sure to pack an extra bottle, if you bottle feed, diapers, and anything else you think baby may need.
Additional tips for sessions in your home
- Make sure to keep the home or room warm.
- Open up blinds to allow for plenty of natural light.
- Please arrange child care for other children in the home for parts of this session. A calm environment is going to be absolutely necessary.
- Think about making your bed – we may want to use your bed and your baby’s room, in addition to any other locations where you and your baby spend the majority of your time.
*Travel is included for all session locations within Coffee County. Locations outside Coffee County will be discussed on an individual basis and will include a minimum $30 travel fee, depending on the location.