I’m so excited that you are considering me for your special day! I know this is going to be one of the most important days of your life, so I want to work as closely with you as possible to capture every perfect moment.
If you’re in the beginning stages of planning your wedding, you may still be looking forward to booking your engagement session. If so, let me tell you about a wonderful offer I have. All engagement sessions include up to two hours with the photographer, up to 25 high resolution images of your choice on Portrait CD, and one 8X10 print of your choice.
- Engagement Sessions
- Online album of your individual session to share with others
- Access to online ordering
- Review session can be scheduled at no cost or completed online
- Total Investment: $145 – will change to $185 ($175 if booked the same time you book your wedding with Rachelle Long Photography) on July 1, 2019 (valued at $205)
Whether you’re seeking beautiful simplicity or to capture every detail of your big day, I would love to work with you and your family to figure out how to best meet your photography needs. Additional photographers are available upon request with any package and may incur additional charges depending on photographer availability.
Wedding packages are created specifically with your needs in mind. Consultation and rehearsal attendance are included in the price. All prices are valid at time of booking only. Additional add-ons can be ordered following your wedding at regular price.
Before choosing your package, keep in mind the following:
- Pre-ceremony shots generally take 20 minutes – 1 hour depending on how much of the “getting ready” you want captured.
- Ceremony shots generally take 10-30 minutes depending on length of your ceremony and whether or not it begins on time.
- Formals after the ceremony and prior to reception time generally take 30 minutes – 1 hour depending on details in your customized “shot” list.
- Reception shots generally take 1 hour at minimum if you include all traditional shots.
- Each wedding is different – my advice for you would be to come up with a basic timeline prior to consultation, then over estimate the time you will want to book your photography (example – if your timeline shows 4 hours of photography needs, book 5).
Step One – Choose Your Coverage
|Step Two – Choose Your Deliverables||
Step Three – Add-On Goodies
|5X5 Custom Hard Cover Photo Book with 30 Favorite Images – $42 (Regular Price is $45)|
|2 Hours – $150 (guaranteed at least 80 images to choose from)||Disk of 50 Favorites from your big day – $130 (Regular Price is $150)||Book Engagement Session at same time – $140 (Regular Price is $145)|
|4 Hours – $250 (guaranteed at least 120 images to choose from)||Proof Book of All Wedding Images – $150||11X14 Canvas Print – $72 (Regular Price is $75)|
|6 Hours – $330 (guaranteed at least 160 images to choose from) – includes 2 digital downloads||Disk of 100 Favorites from your big day – $275 (Regular Price is $300)||Additional Hour of Coverage – $75|
|8 Hours – $410 (guaranteed at least 200 images to choose from) – includes 5 digital downloads||Disk of 25 Favorites from your big day – $72 (Regular Price is $75)||11×14 Print – $12 (Regular Price is $15)|
|Substitute Flash Drive for Disk – $12 (Regular Price is $15)||8X0 Print – $8 (Regular Price is $10)|
|2 5X7 Prints – $8 (Regular Price is $10)|
*Travel is included for all session locations within Coffee County. Locations outside Coffee County will be discussed on an individual basis and will include a minimum $30 travel fee, depending on the location. As of July 1, 2019, base travel fee will change to $35, and overnight fees will be discussed on an individual basis and added for weddings 2 hours away or more.
A glimpse into price changes on July 1, 2019
♥ 2 Hours of Coverage – includes 10 images on Portrait CD – $200 (valued at $210)
♥ 4 Hours of Coverage – includes 30 images on Portrait CD – $440 (valued at $450)
♥ 6 Hours of Coverage – includes 50 images on Portrait CD – $725 (valued at $735)
♥ 8 Hours of Coverage – includes 70 images on Portrait CD – $965 (valued at $975)
Consultation and viewing are included in the price. Attendance at rehearsal is included as well but additional fees may apply based on location of wedding. Photography at rehearsal and rehearsal dinner may be added at an additional rate of $50 per hour.
Additional time can be booked at $120 per hour. If photography goes over time booked, you will be charged an additional $35 for every 15 minutes over which will need to be paid prior to images being edited and posted online for viewing.
Additional shooters can be added at $60 per hour per shooter (additional fees may be applied for weddings outside of Coffee County).
Mileage and Travel Fees
- Base Travel fee – applied to weddings outside of Coffee County – $35
- Travel exceeding 30 miles between Manchester, TN and wedding location – $1.50 per mile
- Overnight fee for weddings 2 hours away or more – $100 per night (applied for rehearsal night up to wedding date – example: if rehearsal is Thursday and wedding is Saturday, $200 would be applied). An additional night will be charged for these weddings which photography is provided for past 6pm.